Most functioning free VPN in China


Hi guys, assalamualaikum.

After almost two years been living in this country, somehow I felt quite pstvdjtgsjx with this place, because of the internet limitation. It is seriously annoyed me a lot because we can’t use Google like we always do.

It’s because they banned it!

Yeah, they did.

They banned Google, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.

I know that they have the alternatives sites like Bing.com, Baidu.com, Weibo etc, but somehow when you use it, you can’t get the same results sources coming from all around the world. You will usually get one that the Chinese people searched. Not that much internationalized I can say.

So, the alternative here is that we all use VPN (Virtual Private Network) to break the Great Firewall. VPN actually change your IP address, you’ll be like surfing the internet from another country yet you’re in China. Actually we can use VPN even if we are in our country. It is functioned like masking your access/activity in the internet, keep you secured and private.

In my situation, if I don’t turn on my VPN, I cannot get access to all my social media including Whatsapp. That’s quite pity. But that’s life. It is not that bad, but sometimes tiring.

Anyway, here’s my top 3 suggestions what’s the best free VPN (for mobile) to those coming to this country or any country with these kind of limitations, for the sake of long-term or short-term, traveling, working, or studying. 


1. VPN 360 (Most recommended)
2. Psiphon
3. Betternet
Trust me these three VPN works well on my phone, for free of course. I’m not sure about one for PC, because currently my university is using a server located in Hong Kong, so we don’t need to turn on VPN for laptop, but still sometimes we can’t access Google, and most of the time, we can’t access Youtube etc, lol. But yeah, bear with that patiently.

But before this I used to download TunnelBear VPN and TouchVPN in Microsoft Store. Used to function for few times, but no longer, lol.

So, you should download all those three VPNs before you fly to China, and sometimes one doesn’t work well, so you have the other options.

Alright, that’s all I have to share with you guys.

Xo.

Comments