I am back

Hi and assalamualaikum,

I dont know why out of sudden i feel like i want to write again. Yes, it's been a while, I started blogging in 2012. Where that was kind of peak season where everyone's do blogging and blogger famous awards existed. And the last post was in 2014 and today, October 6, 2018. Seriously, I have never thought about writing again in blogging site at least. Come on, I meant who else using blog nowadays for personal-life sharing that need extra effort when we can easily access the other social media and post our stuffs like in a blink of eyes, right? 

But there you go, here's me writing again, in blog. Wow.

Not sure till when this feeling gonna last but yeah, who cares?

Well, as time passing by, I am no longer an undergraduate student in Terengganu anymore, I am currently studying in Beijing, China. For my postgraduate study. I am taking Master's degree. Yeah, and expecting to graduate next year, InsyaAllah. This is my third semesters guys. See, I left this blog back in 2014 when I'm still a nerdy undergrad student. Well at least right now I am not that nerdy, not that much but still looking gorgeous as I'm always do. Lol. 

Ok, cut the holy crap.

I'm not writing for anyone, I just feel like writing again for my own personal journal reference, voicing out my thoughts, mumbling, and just wanted to know how much I've been through in this life. Whether I am spending time on something worth it or nothing worth doing. How many achievements and bucket list i can get and crosses them out. And bla bla. Maybe I'm gonna write some informative stuffs, experiences, tips on how to sleep a lot, maybe.

I'm gonna leave the old previous years posts on my blog, the one that a lil bit informative but still with some kind of not so mature writing, lol. I can see how much time has changed me into what I am right now. A small changed that matter the most like, using one dot at the end of sentences instead of several dots in unnecessary conditions. Lol.

So yeah, here's me, making a comeback after 5 years. 

Shanghai, Winter 2017

Xo,
Me.

Comments